To add a Standard service you will need the ‘Nametags – Admin’ permission.
Go to the Nametags Settings page, and find the ‘Services’ tab.
To add a service, press the ‘Add New Service’ button. You will need to enter the following details:
- Name – An easy to recognise name for the service (this is only for Adminosaur)
- Time – this needs to be in HH:MM format. This should correspond with the same service in elvanto, otherwise the import will create a new service with the time you enter here.
- Service Type – Select “Standard”
- *OPTIONAL* Elvanto Location ID – This should be the location ID of service you are creating. This is only relevant if you want to see what ‘location’ people are in when they use the ‘I’m New’ form. If you use this, make sure you include the ‘Location’ field in the I’m New form configuration.
Please contact us for more information, or to find your location ID’s.
- *OPTIONAL* Counter Limit – Will give a visual limit to the number of checked in people. Doesn’t limit the number of people that can check in. For more information see About Service types
- Image upload – please upload an image to be displayed as a background on the check-in page. This should be different for each service (as it helps you identify what service you are checking people in to)
To edit a service, click the service you want to edit. It will pop up with all the fields, allowing you to edit them. Press save when you are finished. This will also allow you to delete the service if you choose.