To add or edit a registrant service you will need the ‘Nametags – Admin’ permission.
There are two ways to create a registrant service:
- Convert an existing service to a registrant service
- Create a new service
Whichever method you choose, you can easily change the service back to a standard service at any time.
To convert an existing service, go to Settings ⚙ on the Nametags tile.
- In the ‘Services’ tab, select the service you want to convert.
- Change the “Service type” field to “Registrant”.
- A field labeled “Maximum Registrants” will appear. The number you put in this field will set how many people are able to register for this service.
- Press save when you are finished.
Please note that the Elvanto location ID field will be hidden when you convert a service. If you were using a location ID it will remember the ID if you convert the service back to a standard service.
To create a new service, go to Settings ⚙ on the Nametags tile, and find the ‘Services’ tab. Press the ‘Add New Service’ button. You will need to enter the following details:
- Name – An easy to recognise name for the service (this is only for Adminosaur)
- Time – this needs to be in HH:MM format. This should correspond with the same service in elvanto (if you are using elvanto), otherwise the import will create a new service with the time you enter here.
- Service Type – Select “Registrant”
- Maximum Registrants – Will limit the number of people who can register for the service. Doesn’t limit the number of people that can check-in. For more information see About Service types
- Image upload – please upload an image to be displayed as a background on the check-in page. This should be different for each service (as it helps you identify what service you are checking people in to)
To convert a Registrant service back to a standard service, go to Settings ⚙ on the Nametags tile. In the ‘Services’ tab, select the service you want to convert. Change the “Service type” field to “Standard”.