To get started with Adminosaur press the Free Trial button and create an account.
Once you have created an account you will be prompted to create a church. You will need to fill in the following fields:
- Church Name – This is the name of your church
- Sub Domain – This is the subdomain you will use to access your church in Adminosaur using the format [subdomain].adminosaur.com
- Max number of Groups – This is the number of different groups you can have in the Groups module
- Max number of Services – This is the number of different services you can have in the Nametags module
- Email for Invoices – Where you want us to send invoices for Adminosaur after the first free month
Please note that the number of Groups and/or Services that you select can be changed after you have created your church. For more info go to Billing.
Once you have created a church go to [Sub Domain].adminosaur.com replacing “[Sub Domain]” with whatever you put in site address field when you created your church.
You have now created a church and are ready to start using Adminosaur. For more information on specific aspects of adminosaur please refer to the rest of our help documentaion.
- To integrate with Elvanto please refer to our integrations page.
- To start using the Nametags module see Services
- To start using the Groups module see Groups
For more information or help, please contact us.